Are you tired of the traditional bedside table setup in your bedroom? Do you want to try something new and minimalist? Look no further than these five creative alternatives:
- Wall-mounted shelves: Save floor space and add a modern touch with floating shelves mounted on the wall next to your bed.
- Tray tables: Portable and versatile, tray tables can be used as a bedside table and easily moved around the room as needed.
- Stacked books: Create a unique and functional bedside table by stacking books of varying sizes and topping them with a lamp or decor piece.
- Storage ottomans: Add extra storage and seating with a stylish storage ottoman that can double as a bedside table.
- Chair or stool: Use a small chair or stool as a bedside table for a minimalist and functional look.
At HomeFurnishingsByDesign, we offer affordable luxury furniture and decor specifically curated for the Indian market. Our seasoned design consultants can help you find the perfect pieces to create your dream bedroom. Contact us today for a free design consultation.
What if I need more storage than these alternatives provide?
You can always add a small dresser or chest of drawers to your bedroom for additional storage.
Can I mix and match these alternatives?
Absolutely! Get creative and mix and match these alternatives to create a unique and functional bedside setup.
What if I want a more traditional bedside table?
HomeFurnishingsByDesign offers a wide variety of traditional bedside tables in various styles and finishes. Check out our favorite options here.
Looking for more design inspiration? Check out AKFD Studio’s lounge collection here.
Note: Prices and availability of products mentioned are subject to change.
Call to action: Ready to create your dream bedroom? Contact us today for a free design consultation: https://homefurnishingsbydesign.com/free-design-consultation/