Are you looking for a stylish and functional bedside table with drawers? Look no further than this easy DIY guide from HomeFurnishingsByDesign. With just a few simple materials and some basic tools, you can create a beautiful and practical piece of furniture that will enhance your bedroom decor.
- 2 wooden boards (12×24 inches)
- 4 wooden boards (12×6 inches)
- 2 wooden boards (12×12 inches)
- 4 wooden dowels (1 inch diameter)
- 4 drawer handles
- Wood glue
- Paint or stain (optional)
- Begin by sanding all of your wooden boards and dowels until they are smooth.
- Take your two 12×24 inch boards and attach them to the two 12×12 inch boards using wood glue and screws. This will form the main body of your bedside table.
- Attach the four 12×6 inch boards to the bottom of the main body using wood glue and screws. These will form the legs of your bedside table.
- Insert the four wooden dowels into the corners of the main body and legs. Use wood glue to secure them in place.
- Attach the drawer handles to the front of the two drawers using screws.
- Insert the drawers into the main body of the bedside table.
- If desired, paint or stain your bedside table to match your bedroom decor.
And there you have it! Your very own DIY bedside table with drawers. This project is perfect for beginners and can be completed in just a few hours. Plus, you’ll have a beautiful and functional piece of furniture that you can be proud of.
- Q: How much does this project cost?
- A: The cost will depend on the materials you choose, but it should be relatively inexpensive.
- Q: How long does it take to complete this project?
- A: This project can be completed in just a few hours.
- Q: Do I need any special tools?
- A: No, just basic woodworking tools like a saw, drill, and screwdriver.
Now that you know how to make your own DIY bedside table with drawers, it’s time to get started! Visit HomeFurnishingsByDesign for more inspiration and ideas for your home decor. And don’t forget to take advantage of our free design consultation service to get expert advice on creating the perfect look for your space.
For more great furniture and decor ideas, check out AKFD Studio’s Lounge collection at https://akfdstudio.com/lounge.