Are you tired of the same old wooden bedside tables? Do you want to add a modern touch to your bedroom decor? Look no further than a DIY concrete bedside table! Not only is it a unique and stylish addition to your bedroom, but it’s also a fun and easy project to tackle.
- Concrete mix
- Bucket or mixing container
- Measuring cup
- Plastic wrap
- Silicone mold
- Protective gloves and eyewear
- Mix the concrete according to the instructions on the package.
- Pour the concrete into the silicone mold and smooth out the surface.
- Cover the mold with plastic wrap and let it dry for at least 24 hours.
- Remove the concrete from the mold and sand down any rough edges.
- Place the concrete bedside table in your desired location and enjoy!
At HomeFurnishingsByDesign, we believe in providing unique and affordable home decor options for our customers. That’s why we love this DIY concrete bedside table project! It’s a great way to add a modern touch to your bedroom without breaking the bank. And if you need any further inspiration or assistance with your home decor, don’t hesitate to reach out to our seasoned design consultants for a free consultation.
- Q: Is it safe to work with concrete?
- A: Yes, but it’s important to wear protective gloves and eyewear to avoid any skin or eye irritation.
- Q: Can I customize the shape and size of the bedside table?
- A: Yes, you can use different silicone molds to create a variety of shapes and sizes.
- A DIY concrete bedside table is a unique and modern addition to your bedroom decor.
- It’s a fun and easy project that can be completed in just a few steps.
- At HomeFurnishingsByDesign, we offer affordable and stylish home decor options for our customers.
Ready to tackle this DIY project? Check out our favorite bed side tables for more inspiration, and don’t forget to visit our service page for a free design consultation. And if you’re looking for more design inspiration, be sure to check out AKFD Studio’s lounge for some amazing interior design ideas.