When it comes to bedroom decor, the right bedside table can make all the difference. Not only does it provide a convenient spot for your phone, book, or glass of water, but it can also add style and personality to your space. If you’re considering a Malm bedside table, it’s important to know the dimensions to ensure it fits perfectly in your bedroom.
What are the dimensions of a Malm bedside table?
The Malm bedside table comes in two sizes: the standard size and the narrow size. The standard size measures 20 1/8″ wide, 16 1/8″ deep, and 22 7/8″ high. The narrow size measures 13 3/4″ wide, 16 1/8″ deep, and 22 7/8″ high. Both sizes feature a single drawer and an open shelf for storage.
How do I choose the right size for my bedroom?
Choosing the right size bedside table depends on several factors, including the size of your bed, the height of your mattress, and the amount of space you have in your bedroom. As a general rule, your bedside table should be roughly the same height as your mattress and should be no wider than the width of your bed. If you have a smaller bedroom, the narrow size may be a better fit, while larger bedrooms can accommodate the standard size.
What other factors should I consider when choosing a bedside table?
In addition to size, there are several other factors to consider when choosing a bedside table. These include:
- Style: Choose a style that complements your bedroom decor. Malm bedside tables come in a variety of finishes, including white, black-brown, and oak veneer.
- Storage: Consider how much storage you need. If you have a lot of items to store, a bedside table with multiple drawers may be a better option.
- Functionality: Think about how you will use your bedside table. Do you need a built-in charging station or a lamp? Make sure the table you choose has the features you need.
At HomeFurnishingsByDesign, we offer a wide selection of Malm bedside tables in both sizes and a variety of finishes. Our experienced design consultants can help you choose the perfect table for your bedroom and offer tips on how to style it. Contact us today to schedule a free design consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between the standard and narrow Malm bedside tables?
The standard size is wider and offers more surface area and storage space, while the narrow size is more compact and better suited for smaller bedrooms.
- What finishes do Malm bedside tables come in?
Malm bedside tables come in a variety of finishes, including white, black-brown, and oak veneer.
- Can I customize my Malm bedside table?
While Malm bedside tables cannot be customized, they come in a variety of sizes and finishes to suit your needs.
At HomeFurnishingsByDesign, we are committed to helping you find the perfect furniture and decor for your home. Visit our bedside table collection to see our full selection of Malm bedside tables and other styles. For more design inspiration and tips, check out our blog or schedule a free design consultation today.
External Link: For more design inspiration, check out AKFD Studio’s lounge collection.