When it comes to furnishing your bedroom, a bedside table is a must-have item. Not only does it provide a convenient spot to place your phone, book, or glass of water, but it can also add a touch of style to your space. However, finding a small bedside table that fits your budget and aesthetic can be a challenge.
That’s where Walmart comes in. As one of the largest retailers in the world, Walmart offers a wide selection of affordable furniture, including small bedside tables. To help you narrow down your options, we’ve curated a list of our top picks from Walmart, all of which are stylish, functional, and won’t break the bank.
1. Mainstays Nightstand
The Mainstays Nightstand is a classic and versatile option that will complement any bedroom decor. It features a spacious top surface, a lower shelf for additional storage, and a drawer with a brushed nickel knob. The nightstand is made of laminated particleboard and comes in multiple finishes, including black oak, white, and espresso.
- Dimensions: 15.62″W x 17.68″D x 24.12″H
- Price: $34.99
2. Better Homes & Gardens Modern Farmhouse Nightstand
If you’re looking for a bedside table with a rustic touch, the Better Homes & Gardens Modern Farmhouse Nightstand is a great option. It features a sliding barn door that reveals a storage compartment with an adjustable shelf. The nightstand also has a drawer with a cupped metal pull and a lower shelf for additional storage. The nightstand is made of engineered wood and comes in multiple finishes, including rustic gray and white oak.
- Dimensions: 20.87″W x 17.87″D x 25.12″H
- Price: $99.00
3. South Shore SoHo 1-Drawer Nightstand
The South Shore SoHo 1-Drawer Nightstand is a sleek and modern option that will add a touch of sophistication to your bedroom. It features a spacious top surface, a lower shelf for additional storage, and a drawer with a metal handle. The nightstand is made of laminated particleboard and comes in multiple finishes, including black and white.
- Dimensions: 23.5″W x 16.5″D x 23.25″H
- Price: $64.99
No matter which small bedside table you choose, you can rest assured that you’re getting a quality product at an affordable price. And if you need help designing your entire bedroom, be sure to check out HomeFurnishingsByDesign’s free design consultation service. Our seasoned design consultants can help you create the bedroom of your dreams, complete with the perfect bedside table.
- What is the best material for a bedside table? The best material for a bedside table depends on your personal preference and budget. Some popular options include wood, metal, and glass.
- How tall should a bedside table be? A bedside table should be roughly the same height as your mattress, which is typically around 24-28 inches.
- What should I put on my bedside table? Some common items to put on a bedside table include a lamp, a book, a phone charger, and a glass of water.
This blog post contains affiliate links to Walmart. If you make a purchase through these links, HomeFurnishingsByDesign may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.